Thursday, March 16, 2017

March - Spring time!

Hello crafty friends.

Today I, Laneen, like to share my take on our gorgeous March Moodboard. 


I love the cheerful colors, but also the weathered feeling by the elements outside. In the moodboard you can see some gorgeous yellow, green and brown. And also nature like plants, wood, flowers, etc. 

The moment I saw this mood board, I like the idea of using an old weathered photo of a old side table with an old rusty birdcage on it an continue to build from there my layout with layers, some flowers, wooden tags, of course lots of yellow paper and some embellishments to spice it up.








Do you like to read more about it, so please check my personal blog: http://laneen.blogspot.com/2017/03/march-spring-time.html
I am happy with how it turned out and hope you get inspired by my close-ups to play along with this gorgeous challenge. Looking forward to your inspiring work.

This months sponsor is:



"Lemoncraft was born from a passion and desire to fulfill your creative dreams! We are a Polish manufacture of products for all paper craft artists who share our passion for beautiful artistic designs. In our product selection, you will find a wide range of scrapbooking papers, ribbons, flowers, buttons/badges (flair) as well as other useful items for scrapbooking, card-making, decoupage and many other areas of creativity and inspiration!"



Lemoncraft will send a prize to the March Challenge Winner!

You have until March 31 to upload your projects by using the linkytool in the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...