Monday, October 26, 2015

Thankful for You - Denise van Deventer

Hello Everyone

Welcome to a new week and hoping that it is a super one too! ;-)

It's Denise here today to share my take on the gorgeous mood board this month from Marie.


Here's my page.


I used the fabulous Enchanted Harvest Collection from BoBunny along with the super chippie from Creative Embelishments.

Here's a close up of the chippie.


I actually embossed this chipboard piece 4 times.  Firstly I did two coats of white.  Then I took a paintbrush and added some dark green pigment and embossed this with clear embossing powder.  I then used the paintbrush again and did some light green pigment ink highlights and again embossed with clear embossing powder.  The result is a slightly crackled yet glossy finish.  


I did a lot of splattering on the background with browns and gold.


This photo of my son, was taken on his 2nd Birthday! I cannot believe how the time has flown and that 6 years have already passed since then. All I know is that this boy has added so much to my life and I am forever thankful and blessed! ;-)

So now to see your take on the mood board this month.


1st Prize
 Set of chipboards by Creative Embellishments 


Random Prize
Special Kit prepared by our sweet DT member Marie
Make sure you visit her blog http://www.createwithoutlimits.com/


Sponsor:
Creative Embellishments is a family owned company created by Michael & Nicolle Kramer, a husband & wife team, designing & manufacturing unique, high quality chipboard, wood, rubber stamps & fair products since 2013. We offer fun, inspiring products to add to any project! We are expending into other product lines such as acrylic & stencil embellishments SOON. We also custom cut for individual orders & have a wholesale store for retailers, kit clubs & classes.

You have until 31 October to upload your projects.


1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous Denise!! I love it, very, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...