Monday, December 23, 2013

A BLACK SWAN by DT Agnieszka Bellaidea, the very last project...

Hi!
With the end of the year it's time to show you my very last one project made for Berry 71 Bleu with lovely papers from our sponsor, UHK Gallery from Poland.
I made a page about Christmas before - you can see another page with UHK for Berry 71 Bleu HERE you can also find there all info about a challenge and sponsors.

This time I used beautiful tag from Marivic to create a page about a girl who used to dance! The Black Swan.
I used several masks and stencils with gesso from 13 arts.


All flowerslace, buttons etc are from Marvic's shop, Zeus and Zoe


Thank you so much Marivic for several years of fun and cooperation!
Let's stay in touch!
I will miss your beautiful tags a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...