Monday, June 03, 2013

June Guest Designer...Kim Price












My name is Kim Price and I have been scrapbooking for almost 11 years. I live on the Central Coast of NSW, Australia with my husband and 2 grown up teenaged daughters who are a constant source of inspiration for my scrapbooks. Hardly a day ever goes by without me creating something whether it be a layout, beyond the page project, a card, playing with some mixed media or adding to my art journal. I have been very fortunate to have served on some fantastic design and creative teams over the past 12 months including Once Upon A Sketch, Kraft It Up!, Scrap The Girls, The Studio, Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge and Our Creative Corner. I have also been a member of the creative team for The Scrapbook Store – an online store in Australia, and Green Tara – a flower and ribbon manufacturer also based in Australia. 
I am so happy to be the Guest Designer for June at Berry71bleu and look forward to getting to know you all a little better.



Kim also used 7Dots Studio Paper on her LO.

And Art Journal Page which she hand-drew the girl's image 
 and she used Jacquard powder pigment on the background.

Thank you Kim! We love your work!!!








11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout - the tag is exquisite, and the composition of the whole page is just perfect! Fab journal pages too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work too...its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so amazing and inspiring Kim, this piece is no exception. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout!! Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of your style, Kim! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful projects Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work as always Kim, I just love your detailing! Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning work Kim! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing work , love love love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...