Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday....New projects to share, a winner, and another prize link

Ahhh, spring is knocking on the door, come back tomorrow when it is official. Colors are popping everywhere and so does my allergies.

Well..I'm here to share the winner of our easter tag:



Mickey won the tag from Mickey's Craft World!! Congrats Mickey!!

And share some projects from our friends...

Iris Uy



Jona Panesaa

Jona won this tag from the blog and this is the page she made with it.


Jona, thanks for sharing!!

Lastly...

Would you like to win set of buttons similar to this?

Follow this link ZEUS AND ZOE and become a follower of our new blog. Leave a comment that you did so and I will randomly draw the winner by thursday.


Thanks for stopping by..will have more giveaways coming up.

7 comments:

  1. If I believed in reincarnation I would want to come back as Iris - she never gets it wrong - I need that talent transferred onto me....Amazing work with your tag and Jona is popping up all over the place with beautiful work! Thanks for your comment on my blog just now. I'm on my laptop so no e mail here but am busy busy with Shane away in China and boys have got soccer, musical practices and even Jack's senior dance, almost every night this fortnight so we are only arriving home at 8 in the evening after the whole afternoon out - it's exhausting and completely unproductive on the scrapbooking front. Highly frustrating but I keep having to remember I'm supposed to love being a mother too LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Mickey!!
    Gorgeous LO's!!
    What an amazing giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for featuring my artwork and together with Iris. thanks helen for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Helen for your sweet sweet words! But Helen I see your work too and you are pretty amazing yourself!!

    Jona! So proud to be in this post with you! Yeah you ARE everywhere and you do beautiful projects - that's why.

    Thanks Marivic for the tags and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages, love how the girls used the tags! I´m already a follower of Zeus and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. coming from you Iris, that is really a huge compliment. Of course, I have a great guru - and that's you! you are the first who pushed me to scrapbooking way back 2006 and of course, I enjoy each of your class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome lo's and use of those fabulous tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...