Friday, June 03, 2011

May Challenge Winner and June's New Challenge

The DT members picked the winner for May's challenge. Congratulations Annette!!! Thank You for joining us and we would also like to thank Nicole for her submission. You did an awesome job on your projects ladies!

For the month of June, we are doing something different. I have a new website where you can join for free. There are forums and galleries that you can post your projects if you would like to share with us and we have a section for our DT projects that you can check out for inspiration. I am still working on the shop part of it, but you are more than welcome to join and become a member and browse around. There is also a link to my Etsy shop if you want to check out my store.

June's challenge is based on a color palette. The theme is Purple Garden. In this challenge you are required to use the palette to a any project you want to create. It has to have a flower or flowers as the theme is "Purple Garden". You can submit a LO, card, or any altered item or any project with the color theme.


You can upload your submission by clicking here. Become a member and upload your entry to the gallery on the album "June's Challenge". Please make sure that you add to your post "June Challenge" so we know that you are indeed joining the contest.

This starts now and ends on June 30th.

The winner will receive this kit that I put together plus a tag that I made that will coordinate with the kit.
If you have any questions. Please email me at berry71bleu@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope to see you there!
BERRY71BLEU WEBSITE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marivic !!!
    I´m so happy to work with you !!!!I´m so honored!!
    I´m so glad with your new blog...you are such a great person and a wonderful artisit too.
    I wish so many good things for you!!!
    Have a wonderful weekwnd with the family!!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marivic,that's a very pretty challenge!!
    Have a nice day,now of to make my blogpost!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...