Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Webster's Pages Bliss Moment: Being featured in Webster's Pages InspireMe.

I downloaded this layout on WP's InspireMe, a couple of hours later, they e-mailed me saying that I'm one of the featured members this week on their inspireMe website. I am a huge fan of WP, so this is such a nice surprise for me.

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSTER'S PAGES FEATURED MEMBERS

Anyway, I made this layout for my husband as a Valetine's Day gift. He's been complaining to me that his new office looked so bare. So on V-day, I made a layout of our 2 kids and attached it to a shadowbox so he can hang it.
The title of this LO is "Bliss", I always want to be reminded that our kids bring such bliss to our lives. I also want to remind my husband that when he's having a bad day at work, he can just look up to their picture and remember that we have a lot to be thankful for. Plus, I love their picture, just caught them laughing over something silly my son, Josh had said, this alone to me is priceless.




See guys soon! Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful layout as always. I love all the beautiful colors. You most definably earned the blog award. http://lesliekcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...